Thursday 27 June 2013

Have you ever thought about the past in your life?I thought I can tell you about MY favourite parts in MY life at school in year 3!!!!I loved it when my friend brought his pet chameleon in!!!!I was happy and sad.I was sad as my favourite teacher Mrs Hine, was leaving our school.I was happy because we the children had a party arranged and I brought disco lights and some Indian food as I am an Indian!!!!Here are the Indian foods I brought in.


This is Pakora.Everyone in year 3 loved it!!!Vegetarion people can eat this.One girl called Eve said "I love this, thanks for bringing it in"!!!!This is a message for her "I am glad you loved it".If she is reading this please write a comment!!!!
 This is Halva.Not many people tasted this.I guess they judged the look and did not like the look.




No comments:

Post a Comment